Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Shanghai - 2007.12.01 - Xu Jia Hui 徐家汇 <上海最繁荣的地方>

omg took me how loooooooooong to update~ i had to unpack *2days*, then get ready for christmas *2 days*, then go out yam cha *1 day*, then cut my nails *few minutes* before writing this post! lolz~ so that equals to 5 days and a few minutes! =P

During the first day, we went to have a quick site seeing of the whole shanghai, mostly around the city center area. My first reaction was 'Zzzzz...' cause I was still so beat out from yesterday's flight, and was so not used to the cold there, which made me feel lazy 24/7! Haha~ But still everything was so new to me. I wanted to explored every street here! Whenever we past through a really nice looking street or area I would be like 'Remember to bring me back here ah!' and because all the streets are in chinese, so at the end when I
wanted to go, I also forgot which street I wanted to go d. =S
Photobucket
strolling~ we had a pretty weather today =)

徐家汇 (xujiahui) is where all the shopping malls are. Branded stuff, which is not so cheap. sooo d only thing i've ever bought here is a cup of mocha shake! =P

Photobucket

徐家汇 (xujiahui) - the most flourished area in Shanghai.


Photobucket
xujiahui subway

At first I thought this was an art piece, cause it was hung almost everywhere at the mrt station. Manatau, Jac say actually those light coloured places suppose to have some metal piece of some sort, then all got stolen. -_-"

art?

lolz. I kept MY distance!

Photobucket
mr. r!


Photobucket
best buy! we went here for tv browsing. they're planning to get a new plasma tv :O

At night, Jac brought me to Bull Fighter for some steak. Stupid lor I go order medium, then at the end I don't like it at all, and secretly switched plates with Jac when he went to take some salad. >=) .. of course he found out...


you think i'm stupid ah?

After that, we went for a walk at a park nearby. It was already 9pm and there's stil alot of people in the park, mostly doing power walks. And there's dancing, and also a film crew working on some lame China drama or sth.


filiming


Photobucket
in d park
old record burner

fee fy fo fum~
At the end I witnessed those scene were the cops came and all the salers quickly ran off and their goods drop all the way while they're running leaving a trail =S


this one got caught!

The cop was saying in chinese: 'Oi! This is the sixth time I've saw you! You better not sale anything here or else next time I won't let you go! Faster keep everyething!' the guy: *mumbles and sloooooowly, one by one put his goods into the bag.* the cop: *continue standing and staring at him* the guy:*continue to pack as slowly as possible*

Yawn.. boring eh. So totally not like on the tv.

No comments: