Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shanghai - 2007.12.02 - 2nd day - McD + Carrefour <麦当劳有猪肉!>

Purposely wake up early because wanted to have breakfast at McD =P cause u know why??? they have....
猪!pork!!

Photobucket
first mcd breakfast in shanghai!

Very delicious lor. See what a big difference it makes if they use pork?? Msia leh.. -_-"


Photobucket
pork burger~ yum~

Oh and I ate at KFC almost every other day~ They have the best tasting BBQ chicken EVER. EEEEVEEER~

I miss having breakfast in McD. =( After that went to Carrefour to buy tib bits and snacks, cause have to try them first before buying back Msia~ =P

Photobucket

variety of yorgurt!



Photobucket
which one which one?

small~

biiigg~! haha that was so stupid.

but this milk candy very nice eh~ i bought back 1 big box, so if any of u guys wanna try come over for CNY lah! lolz~ hope survive for 1 more month in my house.


day dreaming

i so sakai lor when I saw this at carrefour, i was so amazed that it blew warm air out! then i ask jac help me take a pic, cause I've been wowing at alot of things and i think alot of ppl are secretly staring at me =S


Photobucket
gas heater - my best friend fo this 3 weeks while staying at jac's place

i miss the comfortable living room

That night aunty prepared a steamboat for us! yum~ Since my stay I had almost a different meal every other night. keng~ and me of course, have to return the favour buy cleaning up the dishes~


Photobucket
steamboat


Went out at night just to stroll around town, and we saw this cool museum~


Photobucket
琉璃中国 - liu li zhong guo


Photobucket
magnificent red at night

At first I thought it was a club! lolz~ it would have been a really good place to go clubbing =P Anyway it looks totally different in d day, will post it in my later entries lah. =)

No comments: