Monday, October 5, 2009

Taiwan - 2008.12.04 - First day 第一天!

4th Dec 2008
Hello Taiwan! Reached here about 7:30am, the weather was still bearable then. Jac's cousin and his wife came to pick us up from the airport. Before that, we went to collect our Youth Tags and 'Digital Travel Buddy' which basically's just a cellphone. The best thing is, they gave us NST200 free airtime! The condition is to return everything when you're done.


Photobucket
*found out from Jasonmumbles's recent trip to Taiwan. Thank you!*




Photobucket
KLIA in d morning. Oh before I continue, I so love MAS right now! Because they served us Magnum ice-cream after the meal. This is my first time eating ice-cream on an aircraft. I'm so easily satisfied. =D


Photobucket




Photobucket
clouds everywhere.

And there was this really ugly/rude stewardess and I am so skeptical as how she got this position in MAS. She's not even tall, and looks like a 30 year old grumpy mak cik. Maybe MAS has to cut cost in those area too. We didn't do much after we reached here, HY (Jac's cousin, and we were staying at his place too) brought us to buy some food and bubble milk tea incase we got hungry. omgomg i don't know what are these called (updated: Yan Su Ji, Taiwanese-style fried chicken nugget), but it tasted delicious! The only thing that made me felt ugh was when he dropped a bean curb on the floor, he picked it up and throw it back


Photobucket



Photobucket
And I just found out they have Chicken Skin too!!! Wuhuu~~ Been craving for them since the first time I ate it at Penang. =D Well, that's all for now! I really have to sleep now, it's already 3am! 晚安!

3 comments:

foongpc said...

Hu, first time dropping by here! Nice blog. Haven't been to Taiwan before, hope to go there one day! : )

foongpc said...

I mean hi, typo : ) Btw, drop by here from IM Curtain : )

cindyluv said...

foongpc: well you should visit Taiwan! It's really a food heaven! (well, if you're a foodaholic!) =P